Monday, January 4, 2016

Model Monday Featuring Castle Corestry





Hey everyone I am back from my holiday vacation and welcome to 2016! I will be doing new blogs and this is my first one! Every first Monday of the month I will do Model Monday to showcase some of the designers I have modeled for.

This month's is when I got the chance to model for Castle Corestry at Comikaze Expo 2015 for Le Geek So Chic. It was such an amazing honor to model for designer Lauren Matesic. I currently am her intern for her company and I am learning so much from her!

I got to model to model her Dragon Trainer Long Line Corset. This corset is based off of Toothless from the Dreamwork's How To Train Your Dragon! My waist went from a 26 to an 18 super fast and I loved wearing it!

Here are some photo's from the fashion show:





I can't wait to model for her in my next fashion show!!!

A big thank you to Le Geek So Chic for letting me be apart of the show and thank you to Comikaze Expo for having the show!


The Photographers are: 


Here Is The Link To The Corset:


Here Is The Link To Castle Corestry Online Store:
Castle Corestry Online Store


Here Is The Link To Castle Corestry Facebook Page:
Castle Corestry Facebook Page



Hope you guys enjoyed and will see you next month with Model Monday!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment