Saturday, January 9, 2016

Wish List Saturday: Adorkable Apparel




So for this Week's Wish List Saturday I decided to pick a super adorable line that Traci Hines started called, Adorkable Apparel. This is still a kinda small company but they have the cutest shirts ever.  They are all Disney themed and are perfect for Disney Bounds. There are female, male and sometimes children. Since there is not many to pick from I am doing my Top 3 from the store.


Here Are My Top 3 That I Picked From The Store:


1.  PINK Urban Mermaid Crop Top





2.  Sea Witch Tee






3. Beauty Tee





So these are this week's Wish List Saturday. The best thing about the Mermaid Crop Top is that it comes in different colors and designs! There are other shirts like Frozen, Maleficent, Hook, Peter Pan and more! Soon they will be releasing a Tinker Bell shirt which I will be getting!



Here Is A Link To Their Facebook Page:




Here Is The Link To Their Online Shop:
Adorkable Apparel Online Shop



I Hope You Enjoyed My Wish List!!!


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment